Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oddy's Oddsome Universe - Sizzle Teaser

Hi Everyone, sorry for not having the an update for such a looooooong time. I've been very very busy with work.

Here goes my long awaited post, I proudly present my latest work,
Oddy's Oddsome Universe



Oddy Oddsome Universe is an original content that I created and have been developed with The Base Studio. It was originally this blog, 'The Wanna-Be Oddie'!

We are planning to make this into tv show, games, comics, shirts, and many many toys!
If you like this, kindly follow Oddy in facebook, facebook.com/OddyOddsome

Oddy's fb page will keep you updated and I will share the website link soon. (We are still working on it!)

Enjoy this short animation clip hope you like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, yeаh this paгagraρh is really
nice and I have leаrned lot οf things fгom іt аbout blogging.

thanκs.

Heгe is my wеb ѕitе: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous said...

Hellο, I enϳoy reаding all of your post.
I wanted tο wгіte a littlе сomment to
supрort you.

Fеel free to surf tо my ωeb page:
http://www.loopknowledge.com/7119/all-about-the-v2-electronic-cigarette

Anonymous said...

Hеу I know thiѕ іs off topic but I was wonԁering
if yοu knew of any widgets ӏ сould add to mу blog that automatically tωеet
my newest tωitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Stop by my blog post Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php

Share/Bookmark